- Master's Degree in Instructional Design or related field
- 4 years related experience in online course design,
- Experience in educational technology, and development of online courses
- Experience assessing online learning materials for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Web design skills including LMS, especially Moodle
- Prior online teaching experience in higher education a plus
- Excellent communication skills; time management skills
- Experience collaborating, supervising & directing IDs & production staff
- Knowledge of ADA compliance, Fair Use guidelines
- Coordinate, develop, maintain & review online courses
- Management of IDs, freelancers & production team
- Manage review of new technologies for potential implementation into distance teaching & learning
- Manage creation & maintenance of course shells & master course templates for all courses
- Review & update current online courses; develop new courses, manage migration, review, & updating of current course sections
- Collaborate with faculty leaders to ensure materials meet learning outcomes
Send cover letter & C.V. to CWOnlineAds@cw.edu. No phone calls. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.