The College of Westchester (CW), a Baccalaureate degree-granting college, is seeking a full-time and part-time College Admissions Recruiter/Advisor.
The College Admissions Recruiter assists qualified prospective students through the admissions process in an efficient, professional and supportive manner using best practices in recruiting and compliance. All recruiters set campus visitation appointments, conduct in-depth interviews and tours of the campus, and provide accurate information regarding programs and services in order to assist potential students in identifying the CW program that will best meet their needs. Ultimately, the Admissions Recruiter will assist the College in reaching its qualitative and quantitative enrollment objectives. Hours include evenings and Saturdays. Bilingual Spanish a plus.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed an interest in the College in order to schedule campus visitation appointments.
- Meet with potential students to accurately explain program offerings; discuss and advise suitable programs. Represent the College both on and off campus to prospective students, parents and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all The College of Westchester policies and procedures, State and Federal laws and accrediting body regulations.
Salary Range for Full-time position: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
Benefits Offered for Full-time employees include: 401(k) retirement plan, 401(k) matching, Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee assistance program, Employee Tuition Waiver, Paid time off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick), and Referral Program.
Hourly Range for Part-time position: $25.00 - $33.00 per hour
Benefits Offered for Part-time employees may include: 401(k) retirement plan (must meet annual hours for eligibility), and NYS sick leave (up to 56 hours annually)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required.
- Passionate about helping others achieve their educational and career goals.
- 3-5 years of successful experience in recruitment, sales, customer service, marketing, public relations or other related field preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to effectively follow up and follow through.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary desired salary range to Admissionscandidates@cw.edu. No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.