The College of Westchester is seeking a full-time Manager of Accounting to oversee the daily operations of the business office.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience, family owned business a plus
- Payroll experience required, ADP WorkForce Now experience a plus
- Excellent supervisory and people skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Team player
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee entire Accounts Payable process
- Oversee Accounts Receivable process.
- Preparation of daily deposits
- Responsibility for the entire Payroll process including Employment Verifications
- Preparation and entry of monthly Journal Entries, as needed
- Hiring and responsibility for overseeing all Business Office staff
- Reconciliation/Review of Bank Accounts
- Fill-in and perform staff duties when staff is absent
- Ability to evaluate & establish procedures
- Assist CFO, as needed
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to AccountingManager@cw.edu. No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.