The College of Westchester is seeking a part-time Office Assistant to work in our Learning Center. The Office Assistant is responsible for providing office coverage, testing and tutoring for new and continuing students. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong skills in customer service, and Microsoft Office applications. Must be a team player willing to assist with student and retention initiatives. This position is primarily daytime hours Monday through Thursday.
- Provide office coverage for The Learning Center.
- Provide tutoring in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Administer internal CW exams for incoming students.
- Supervise CW students taking course exams.
- Maintain schedule for office coverage.
- Schedule appointments for students in need of The Learning Center services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree required.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Ability to work individually or as a team to ensure efficient office operations.
- Organized and efficient follow through regarding students’ progress with CW community members.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.