The College of Westchester is seeking a service-oriented, self-motivated, organized individual with excellent follow–through, communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite to fill a full-time position in the Student Services department as an Administrative Assistant. The individual must have at least three years of prior experience in an office environment. Experience in academic registrar functions a plus. The ideal candidate will possess a genuine caring disposition, ambition to learn and team-oriented mindset.
- Provide welcoming and receptive concierge service experience for students, faculty and staff.
- Answer telephones and assist students, graduates and others, delivering exceptional service.
- Responsible for managing multiple academic related events.
- Assist Registrar with master scheduling and individual course registrations for all students and divisions.
- Evaluate transcript records for degree conferral.
- Assist VP with all administrative tasks associated with the compilation of all student affairs related materials such as preparation of contracts, reports, standardized outreach to students, catalog and student handbook.
- Participate in all Student Services events such as Registration, Orientations, Jumpstarts, and other related activities.
- Assist with the processing of administrative documents such as transcripts, change of status forms and education verifications.
This position is for a full-time position, maximum 40 hours per week and will include two evenings per week until 8:00pm. Hours may vary during peak periods.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to Dale Smith at email@example.com.
Please indicate salary requirement.
No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.