The College of Westchester (CW), an Associate degree- and Baccalaureate degree-granting college, is seeking a full-time Director of Admissions.
The Director of Admissions provides critical leadership to student recruitment efforts needed to achieve optimum enrollment as specified in The College’s Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) Plan. CW’s desired enrollment quality and quantity will be attained by the Director’s ability to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate select personnel, systems and functions of admissions and enrollment operations while maintaining the CW brand. The Director is responsible for directly managing all admissions staff and fully supporting the Vice President of Enrollment Management in development, execution and quality control of admissions effective communication and recruitment of prospective students; and other duties or projects as assigned.
- An earned bachelor’s degree (master’s preferred) from a regionally accredited higher education institution and at least seven consecutive years of experience in a like-kind management position.
- Related experience managing at least ten employees who are responsible for recruiting/admissions in higher education or sales/account management in other industries.
- A comprehensive understanding of and commitment to maintaining full compliance with all policies, standards and regulations prescribed by The College, N.Y. State Education Department, U.S. Department of Education, Federal Trade Commission and Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills with the ability to develop and monitor systems, processes and human resources that ensures SEM goal attainment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and a general familiarity with student databases and customer relationship management (CRM) tools, specifically CampusNexus and Velocify.
- Comprehensive working knowledge and experience with quality management, including but not limited to hiring, training, measuring, motivating, staff development, team building and terminating of personnel when necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- SEM Goal Attainment
- Admissions Staff Leadership & Development
- Oversee Admissions Communication
- Admissions Data Management
- Coordination of Interdepartmental Teams
- Function as a Floor Manager
- Serve as a Manager on Duty
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Admissionscandidates@cw.edu. No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.