- 3 years experience in academic technology in higher education; experienced in design, development, and support for distance learning
- Experience in collaborating with faculty on teaching with technology in online, blended, & campus environments
- Experience using MS Office, Google Docs, and other authoring tools.
- Experience with an LMS, especially Moodle
- Grad degree or equivalent experience in educational technology, higher education, math and science education, or related field
- Knowledge of ADA compliance, Fair Use guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Work with faculty & SMEs to design & develop new online courses, map student learning outcomes/assessment, integrate emerging technologies
- Assist with review & update of current online courses & faculty training programs
- Develop new courses covering social media, IT, health professions & business
- Assist faculty in developing innovative curriculum that complies with student privacy & accessibility, CW policies with high standards of quality
Send cover letter and C.V. to CWOnlineAds@cw.edu. No phone calls. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.