The College of Westchester is seeking applicants for part-time faculty positions to teach medical courses for our degree programs.
- Must be able to assess student learning outcomes and foster effective learning in a classroom environment conducive to maximizing learning and retention of students.
- Must possess, at minimum, a Master’s degree preferably in a health-related field.
- Have at least two years teaching experience in Medical Terminology, Phlebotomy, EKG, Clinical and Laboratory Procedures, and Anatomy and Physiology.
- Possessing a certification in a medical discipline a plus.
- Must be flexible to teach during the day and evening hours.
Please email cover letter and resume to Estelle Coffino at ECoffino@cw.edu. No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.