Call 914.331.0200 or fill out the form.
By completing this form, I agree to be contacted by The College of Westchester via phone, email, SMS (Text), or postal mail. Standard text or usage rates may apply visit cw.edu/privacy-statement for use and protection of your information. Processing request...
Kindly wait for confirmation.
May take up to 15 seconds.
Wednesday, November 9th
6:00PM - 8:00PM
Hear from subject matter experts who know the current developments and the importance of adapting to today’s job requirements. Choose your seminar topic that includes a Q & A session in part I of the evening. In part II you’ll have the opportunity to meet our Career Services department; refreshments conclude the evening.
PART I: 6:00PM - 7:00PM
School of Health Professions
- The growing use of telemedicine.
- Protecting your personal medical data: HIPAA laws
and healthcare ethics.
- Healthcare financing – how medical procedures flow
into billing and insurance payments.
- Your annual physical exam – how do they use all that
information to know what’s wrong with me?
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) exam.
School of Information Technology
- The United Stated National Security Agency -
National Centers of Academic Excellence in Cyber
Defense recognizes CW and grants Program of
- Introduction to the tools used by Cybersecurity
analysts to identify vulnerabilities and the NIST
guidelines for handling an incident.
Review network administration concepts (LANs,
WANs, VLANs), switching, and routing.
- Discuss the different troubleshooting approaches
that make a good virtualization and cloud
School of Business
Business and Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and start-up business advice.
- Business management and operations.
- Career paths within the Accounting industry.
- Social media and marketing in today's digital age.
- Social Media Certifications within your degree.
PART II: 7:00PM - 7:30PM
- Individual career counseling
- On-campus recruiting
- Job/internship support and strategies
- Career changes/Lifetime placement assistance