Online Steps To Start for Go-Getters
How to Apply and Get Into College
2. Attend an Open House or Transfer Credit Event at the college. Before or while you apply, an admissions counselor can speak with you personally to answer your questions and give you the tools to decide if CW is right for you. Click to chat now, or to contact CW.
3. Complete an application and request your transcripts from any previous college you’ve attended. If you want to get your application started, you can begin here at CW Official Application.
4. After you have been accepted, it is important to consider how you’re going to pay for college. We recommend you fill out a Federal FAFSA form, and let CW’s Financial Aid counselors guide you through the process, help you determine how to pay for school, and if you qualify for federal or state financial assistance, scholarships or other grants.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the main form that a student is required to complete to be considered for student assistance from any of the Federal Title IV, HEA programs.
5. Are you a veteran? You may have veteran’s benefits available to you. Let your admissions counselor know.
6. It is also important to decide when you want to start classes – click to find out when the next term begins.
7. Register for classes with your admissions counselor.