Immediate Decision Days for High School Seniors
Feel free to call 914.831.0207
or fill out the Schedule an Event Form »
Offered at your High School and on campus at CW, Immediate Decision Days
help take the pressure off the college admissions process.
What Students can Expect:
• Speak one-on-one with an Admissions Counselor.
• Submit your application on the spot!
• Meet the Vice President of Enrollment Management for Immediate Decision!
• Find out if you are eligible for Scholarships!
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• High School Transcript - Bring or submit in advance; minimum cumulative GPA of 70 required.
• FAFSA is helpful but not required for a CW Academic Scholarship.
• FAFSA is required for the CW Empower Scholarship Award.
• College essay and letters of recommendation appreciated but not required.
CW is a Test Optional College – ACT or SAT scores not required.
What does Test Optional at CW mean?
CW makes admissions decisions de-emphasizing the use of standardized tests. Applicants who recently graduated from U.S. high schools may be accepted based upon their high school performance without submitting their ACT or SAT scores. CW does administer a placement test to determine the level of math and English proficiency. This is to help place students in the proper courses. Students with Regents English and Math exam scores of 80 or above are exempt from taking the placement test.