CW Warriors Class of 2021
This year’s ceremony will be virtual and will include all the pomp and circumstance of an in-person ceremony. You will hear remarks from President Del Balzo, Provost Rosenberg, student speakers and our keynote speaker. School Chairpersons will present the departmental award and VP of Student Services will present the Cagan awards. President Del Balzo will confer our graduates’ degrees. All graduates names and photos will be presented along with a video of the Class of 2021.
>Those who have ordered a cap and gown through Jostens, will receive their items within the next several weeks.
>Honor cords, and Phi Theta Kappa, Sigma Beta Delta, and Honors Program sashes: There is no action you need to take as these items will be mailed to those who qualify for the designation, directly from CW starting June 1.
We have planned two dates in June for grads to come to CW and take a picture with President Del Balzo and/or our Provost, Dr. Rosenberg. This is by appointment only!
When: Wednesday, June 23 & Thursday, June 24
Time: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Place: CW Student Center
To schedule your appointment click here!
Further details include:
- You must register to take your photo; we are scheduling 12 grads every 30 minutes for the times listed above.
- Only graduates will be able to come to attend; no guests
- You must bring your cap & gown as one will NOT be provided.
- Each program school flag will be displayed so that we can take your photo with your school flag in the background.
- You will receive a digital file of your photo via email.
- A grad selfie corner will be set up for you to take pics and use for you social media.
Congratulations on your academic achievements! We celebrate your accomplishments and want to ensure you and your family have a great graduation experience. To help make that possible we will be working with a company called MarchingOrder.
Keep an eye out for an email from email@example.com via marchingorder.com inviting you to register.
(Note: Chrome and Firefox are the recommended browsers to avoid issues with connecting to the site.)
With Marching Order
- A professional reader will announce your name at the ceremony
- You can upload a photo and message on a personalized slide that your family and friends will see at our virtual commencement
- You also have the option to record your name to ensure it is pronounced correctly
What you need to do
Graduates must register with Marching Order if you want to have a personalized graduation slide.
**PLEASE NOTE: the email you registered with Jostens is the same email that you will receive your Marching Order info. If you did not register with Jostens, check your personal email address.
Important Deadline: JULY 13th
- Pre-record your name and submit your photo and personal message before July 13th!
- Marching Order registration portal closes on July 13th!
This can all be completed when you register online at https://cw.marchingorder.com/
Deadline: July 1st!
As a CW Grad, you have the opportunity to submit videos (no more than 30 seconds) and photos of you and your family.
You can easily upload your video or photos to collegeofwestchester.wetransfer.com
NOTE: We will use as many videos and photos as we can, but there is no guarantee all submitted will be used.
Questions? Contact the Commencement Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the CW community in supporting our grads by filling out the form below and sharing your best wishes.