About the College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students.
CW's academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College's technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
The CW Advantage
- Earn a Bachelor's degree in only three years or an Associate degree in just 20 months.
- Career focus programs designed with employer input.
- Personalized admissions, career planning and financial aid advisement.
- Caring small college environment with lots of personal attention.
- Committed professors who care about your success.
- Flexible scheduling: day, evening, Saturday and online classes.
- Hybrid Courses offering the best of online and on campus learning.
- Over $1.5 Million in Scholarships for qualified students.
- Excellent academic support services.
- Internship opportunities and lifetime graduate Career Services.