The Instructional Technology Specialist will assist faculty and staff in producing, facilitating, and maintaining on campus, hybrid, and online courses. This is a hands-on position reporting to the Director of Instructional Design and Technology, Academic Affairs/Online Division .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the development and maintenance of online courses.
- Work collaboratively with deans, chairs, faculty, and other CW staff members to develop instructional technology training for CW faculty, staff, and students.
- Offer faculty members one-on-one consultation on various instructional technology applications.
- Developing end-user documentation on various instructional technology software applications.
- Provide technical support for Moodle, Google Apps, and other instructional technology applications.
- Lead training sessions for day, evening, weekend, and online faculty, staff, and students.
- Maintain the highest standards of quality and compliance in all aspects of operations.
- Attend CW events as requested by supervisor. All faculty and staff are required to attend Commencement. In addition, your presence may be required at other events such as student picnics, presentations, award ceremonies, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor's degree in Instructional Technology, or Educational Technology, or a related field. Graduate degree in Instructional Design or Technology preferred.
- Experience and demonstrated competence in working with an LMS, preferably Moodle.
- Experience in working with HTML 5 and CSS
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and TechSmith Camtasia
- Experience working with college or university faculty, staff, and students, preferably in an information technology, educational technology, or academic technology department.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict adherence to deadlines.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.