General Job Description
The College Admissions Senior Recruiter assists qualified potential students through the admissions process in an efficient, professional and supportive manner, and guides colleagues through training and best practices in recruiting and compliance. All Admissions Recruiters set visitation appointments, conduct in-depth interviews and tours of the campus, and provide accurate information regarding The College of Westchester’s programs in order to assist potential students in identifying The College of Westchester’s program that will best meet their needs.
• Opportunities include serving the high school, online, and adult markets.
• Provide excellent customer service to potential students through consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
• Serve as a leader to fellow recruiters.
• Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed an interest in attending CW. Meet with potential students to accurately explain program offerings; discuss and advise suitable programs in accordance with the student’s interests, qualifications, and career goals.
• Represent CW both on and off campus to prospective students, parents and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
• Attend all admissions department meetings and training sessions.
• Accurately account for all prospective student inquiries and admissions activity associated with all inquiries.
• Complete daily activity reports.
• Ensure that all enrollment paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Keep all required reports current and accurate, including information stored in a student information data based system - experience with CampusVue and/or Velocify is a plus.
• Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all CW policies and procedures, State and Federal laws and accrediting body regulations.
• Network and build strong relationships to generate personally developed referrals.
• Work collaboratively with other colleagues to ensure student satisfaction.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of on-campus events and programs for groups and individuals.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 1-3 years of related experience to include appointment setting and interviewing.
• 3-5 years of successful experience in recruitment, sales, customer service, marketing, public relations or other related field preferred.
• Ability to work well with and mentor others.
• Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Passionate about helping others achieve their career goals.
• Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to effectively follow up and follow through.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team.
• Must be able to work evening and Saturdays.
• Bi-lingual – English/Spanish a plus.
Please send cover letter and resume to Matt Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.