The College of Westchester is seeking a Manager of Accounting to oversee the daily operations of the Business Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience, Family owned business a plus
- Payroll experience, ADP WorkForce Now experience a plus
- Excellent supervisory and people skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Team player
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the entire Accounts Payable process
- Oversee Accounts Receivable process.
- Responsibility for the entire Payroll process for Faculty, Staff and FWS including Employment Verification
- Preparation and entry of monthly Journal Entries, as needed
- Oversee all Business Office staff
- Reconciliation/Review of Bank Accounts
- Assist CFO, as needed, with audit preparation of annual audits, Financial and Title IV, the annual budget process and the preparation of financial reports
- Fill-in and perform staff duties when staff is absent
To be considered, interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to AccountingManager@cw.edu. No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.