The College of Westchester (CW) is a bachelor degree granting private college that focuses on career-ready education in a student-centered setting. CW is seeking a polished and professional, full-time Administrative Assistant to work as part of the team in the Office of the President and to support major college initiatives on a long term basis.
The successful candidate will be an energetic and motivated professional whose responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing daily administrative support including correspondence, phones, copying, and filing
- Maintaining busy calendar in Outlook
- Coordinating meetings and appointments
- Event Planning
- Travel Arrangements
- Interfacing with faculty, staff, students, college executives, board of trustees and the public
- Handling confidential and sensitive material in a professional manner
- Running errands as needed
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience working in a professional environment in an administrative capacity
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and non-verbal)
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidences
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access
- Good sense of humor a plus.
Please submit resume and cover letter including salary requirements to Annette Casserly, The College of Westchester, 325 Central Avenue, White Plains, NY 10606, email@example.com or via fax to 914.948.5441.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.