The College of Westchester (CW) is seeking a full-time Student Loan Manager, Veteran’s Affairs.
CW’s Student Financial Services Office is committed to providing an environment of personalized attention and excellent customer service to our prospective and new students in financial assistance process by maximizing available sources of federal, state, institutional and private financial aid. In addition, we strive to promote effective student loan counseling and attention to debt management. In support of the College’s KPI of financial success and stability, assist students to overcome obstacles and increase timeliness related to meeting their full tuition obligation as swiftly as possible, while maintaining 100% compliance. This focus will enable student to concentrate on studies and helps the college meet its goal of 100% tuition collections and its graduation rate goals as stated in the Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) plan.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Title IV federal regulations as relates to federal student loans
- Knowledge of Student Financial Aid programs
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Veteran’s Affairs experience preferred
Please see Dianne Pepitone for further details.