CWPro is a division of The College of Westchester offering courses, training, and stackable micro credentials designed to provide in-demand skills and industry specific knowledge to upskill and reskill individuals using a flexible education model.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for meeting or exceeding the strategic enrollment objectives of CWPro. The Coordinator will work closely with the Vice President of Enrollment Management and the CWPro Team Lead in the development and execution of enrollment strategies to ensure optimal outcomes in goal achievement while fostering a culture that emphasizes an entrepreneurial mind set, flexibility, and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years working in direct B2C sales
- Must have a passion for helping others improve their future
- Proven record of data driven sales/service effectiveness that shows integrity, accountability, and ability to achieve goals
- Must possess active listening and clarification ability, and demonstrate ability to build rapport that fosters relationships with prospective students and corporate partners
- Ability to understand both student and employer needs and present information to students relative to their career objectives.
- Ability to analyze market trends to help develop course offerings and set goals.
- Outstanding communication and technology skills. Experience with Kajabi a plus.
- Self-directed with demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote the mission, vision, and identity of CWPro, both internally and externally
- Achieve and exceed enrollment targets
- Nurture, contact and engage with prospective student inquiries generated through marketing and other channels
- Assess prospective student’s background, interests and need for courses/training
- Communicate the benefits of CWPro and value of industry aligned micro-credentials
- Convert prospective student inquiries and applicants into enrollments
- Serve as the primary point of contact for prospective students throughout the enrollment process.
- Develop strong relationships with prospective and current CWPro students to generate re-enrollments and referrals.
- Analyze and report sales with conversion metric analytics
- Quickly learn new course offerings and their value to students
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.