The College of Westchester (CW), a Baccalaureate degree-granting college (founded 1915), is seeking a full-time and part-time Educational Sales Coordinator for its CWPro division.
CWPro offers training leading to micro-credentials designed to provide fast and flexible, in-demand skills and industry specific certifications and knowledge to upskill and reskill using an asynchronous online education model. CWPro requires team members with a can-do attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for getting results and building success. The Educational Sales Coordinator is responsible for meeting the strategic enrollment objectives of CWPro. Works closely with CWPro team leads to develop and execute effective recruitment strategies and customer experiences using both personal and digital based sales tools to ensure goal achievement. The Coordinator is responsible for nurturing relationships to generate repeat enrollment and referrals through hands-on, active follow up and engagement.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years B2C sales experience using personal and digital approaches
- Proven integrity, accountability, and goal achievement
- B2B sales experience a plus
- Knowledge / experience with CRMs using phone, email, texting and social media
- Must have a passion for helping others improve their future
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess superior relationship building skills with customers and corporate partners
- Self-directed, flexible with demonstrated ability to work independently
- Availability to work some evenings and Saturdays
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist CWPro Team Leads to achieve and exceed sales / enrollment targets
- Contact and engage with prospective students seeking to acquire new skills and/or micro-credentials
- Assess prospective students’ prior education, work experience and career goals
- Present courses, credentials and certifications that will potentially impact student’s career progression and/or earning potential
- Effectively communicate the benefits of CWPro and value of industry aligned micro-credentials
- Assist prospective students with registration, payment options and address related concerns
- Serve as the primary point of contact for students from enrollment through course completion, seeking the highest level of satisfaction
- Establish relationships with regional employers / corporate partners to cultivate sales/enrollment
- Promote the mission, vision, and identity of CWPro, both internally and externally
- Work closely with marketing team to develop, launch and evaluate digital sales and marketing coordination to achieve cost effective customer acquisition
- Assist in the creation and execution of email, text and social media campaigns to segmented target markets and track results
- Coordinate with CW’s College Admissions team members as needed
- Develop strong relationships with prospective and current CWPro students to generate re-enrollments and referrals
- Analyze and report sales with conversion metric analytics
- Quickly learn new course offerings and their value to students
Salary Range for Full-time position: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
Benefits Offered for Full-time employees include: 401(k) retirement plan, 401(k) matching, Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee assistance program, Employee Tuition Waiver, Paid time off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick), and Referral Program.
Hourly Range for Part-time position: $25.00 - $32.00 per hour
Benefits Offered for Part-time employees may include: 401(k) retirement plan (must meet annual hours for eligibility), and NYS sick leave (may accrue up to 56 hours annually)
Please send cover letter, resume and salary desired salary range to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.