The College of Westchester is seeking a part time Call Center Associate to join our Admissions team remotely or on-site. Supporting the Office of Admissions, Associates contact, engage and motivate prospective students to visit the College to meet with an admissions counselor and discuss their college and career plans.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong people skills and a caring motivational style needed to effectively schedule quality admissions appointments.
Candidate must be a New York State resident to work remotely.
- Must have dynamic, professional and articulate telephone communication skills.
- Must have a personality and work style that is both high energy and caring.
- Must be well organized, possess good follow up skills and be professionally persistent.
- Must possess a college degree or degree in process required.
- Must possess the ability to follow guidelines and compliance standards.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Shifts are available during weekdays 10am to 2pm, evenings 4pm to 9pm and Saturdays 9am to 1pm.
Remote positions are also available. Candidate must be a New York State resident to work remotely.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.