The College of Westchester, an Associate degree- and Baccalaureate degree-granting college, is seeking an adjunct instructor for digital media courses.
Adjunct faculty are responsible for course preparation, instruction, adhering to CW’s instructional materials, grading and assessment, and professional responsibilities as a member of the instructional team of a school or academic department.
- Master’s Degree required
- 3+ years of Professional Teaching experience preferred
- Experience in remote teaching/training
- Experience with Zoom and Moodle LMS a plus
- Experience using and teaching with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, particularly Photoshop
- Adobe Certification a plus
Please send resume and cover letter to Dr. Warren Rosenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, Provost and VPAA.