The College of Westchester, an Associate degree- and Baccalaureate degree-granting college, is seeking an adjunct instructor for digital media courses for its day division.
Adjunct faculty are responsible for course preparation, instruction, adhering to CW’s instructional materials, grading and assessment, and professional responsibilities as a member of the instructional team of a school or academic department.
- Master’s Degree required (Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree Preferred)
- 3+ years of Professional Teaching experience
- Experience in remote teaching/training
- Experience with Zoom and Moodle LMS a plus
- Experience using and teaching with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, particularly Photoshop
- Adobe Certification a plus
- Teach up to 2 sections of the College’s introductory course titled, Digital Imaging
- Teach on-campus two days per week for the 15-week semester for a 90 min class (per section).
- Originate from the above class, a remote streaming of the actual lesson to students at home
(50% of the class will be on-campus for one of the two days and remote the second day)
Please send resume and cover letter to Noel D’Allacco at firstname.lastname@example.org