Take the College and Career Readiness Quiz

BBA Awareness Day

Wed, 07/15/2015

The Office of Bachelor Studies and Returning Students hosted a BBA Awareness Day, where students had the opportunity to explore the bachelor’s degree programs at CW. Two alumni students attended the event and shared their personal experiences regarding the benefits of obtaining a bachelor’s degree from CW, “I came to CW because I was looking for this type of environment. I left a big college where nobody knew who I was, I literally had to take a number and wait outside my career counselor’s office. You find personal attention here, small classes, dedication from the faculty, hands-on experience, and so much more,” said Alexis D’Ambrosio, a 2014 BBA graduate who is currently working at HMG Strategy in Westport, CT.

Brittney McGuinn, who obtained her BBA in 2011 and currently works at Home Street Homes in The Bronx, made CW her second home, “These five floors were my home from early in the morning to basically when they were ready to close the building at night. I learned about time management and how to balance many things in my life.” Brittney, who is currently pursuing her Master’s degree at Mercy College shared some tips to the students, “Make the most out of your classes, have fun, don’t think about it… just do it.”

For more information visit the BBA Center or email us at bbacenter@cw.edu. Hit your goals and explore our BBA programs today!

Posted by: 
The College of Westchester